Understand the global RegTech market, region-wise business, investment trends, and gain interesting insights (for instance, the UK has the largest percentage of RegTech Companies headquarters).
The new edition of B2B Payments and Fintech Guide 2019 offers insights and analyses from thought leaders on key industry topics such as cross-border payments, instant payments, B2B commerce, payments infrastructure, all the while not forgetting the important role that e-invoicing plays in the industry.
Download your complimentary copy to learn more about:
- Current state of affairs and 2019 perspectives of B2B cross-border payments (SWIFT, KAE); and where do fintechs fit into the global payments puzzle (Deustche Bank);
- How to combat B2B payments fraud in 2019 (Strategic Treasurer), Use cases that drove innovation (Banking Circle)
- Payment-Accounts-as-a-Service – latest advancements in commercial digital accounts for B2B payments (Modulr)
- Accelerating the change in B2B payments through early payment solutions (Royal Philips)
- Payment Innovation via SWIFT and how can it keep momentum (Commerzbank)
- Harmonising the Instant Payments Landscape (UniCredit)
- Emerging trends in B2B ecommerce (Limonetik)
- Current status and outlook of commercial cards in europe (CleverAdvice)
Trust is the most important currency a bank has. Reputation in the marketplace and how consumers see a brand are more important than ever. But how do you maintain that when transactions are ever increasing in speed and complexity, the whole banking system is opening up, and financial criminals are becoming increasingly sophisticated?
Read our new report to understand:
- Data and AI Capability
- Visualization and its power
- Key challenges in fraud and data management
- AI to enhance- but should you build or buy?
Aite Group, the premier analyst firm focused on banking and payments, named Feedzai the best in class in the vendor market for helping banks, merchants and payment processors fight fraud and AML. The report focuses on areas such as technology and domain expertise, scalability, flexibility, and customer references. We're offering the full report so that you can see why these analysts are calling Feedzai the market leader.
Download the report to learn:
- Machine learning for aml use cases
- The incumbents’ and the newcomers’ challenges
- Key market trends and implications
- Machine learning model development process
- The aim components analysis.
Criminals are locked in a technological arms race with authorities. With every new solution created for open banking, faster payments, and consumer control, the opportunities for fraud increase. And illicit financial movements such as money laundering are the fastest growing threats in this emerging fraud landscape.
Download now to stay ahead of these emerging fraud threats.
Feedzai Research continues to identify fraud patterns unique to digital commerce.
For humans these insights are Interesting. For a machine they are even something better: critical decision points that end in a recommended action.
Download this report to learn more about the obstacles facing an in-house team of data scientists and AI engineers, why fraud detection is only the beginning, and why a model might excel in the sandbox and fail in the field.
This 119 page report is for payment fraud professionals who want to get the latest up-to-date data on cybersecurity & US EMV migration, best practices in identifying fraudsters and learn the myths around machine learning.